Personal Portfolio of common things about woman and motherhood

Monday, June 27, 2016

The Must-Have Shades of Lip Color Products

Must-Have Shade of Lip Color

Who doesn't excited when it comes to lip products? For woman I mean. This item has become most important to go for make up. You can't go out with full makeup but forgot the lipstick. Instead it would be just fine if you wear only lipstick without another touch of makeup. Well I'm not doing swatches or review of brand this time. But I'm talking about shades of lip color. Oh ya, I prefer to use 'lip color' as the nomenclature. Cause sometimes I got confused when I heard the words 'liquid lipstick'? Is it liquid or stick? I thought. Well that's not a big thing.
So here it is what I'm gonna share. Based on my conclusion after some little research and reading reviews about lip color products, I found one bottom line. Lip color has purpose to coloring our lip. But most of women are just too excited when buying lip color products. So they buy more than they need. Well I'm quite like that sometimes. But lately I realized that there's no need to buy too much, if I don't need that much. Since I'm still a beginner about makeup, I thought it would be useless if I buy too much and just went expired without so much using it. So I figure out what is the efficient way to have lip color products. Then I found when it comes to lip products, shades is the main thing. Indeed it's important to find the products with good quality and good formula, but to find the perfect shade is the first thing to do. So what shades are important to have? I divide into three section of shades, based on necessary.

1. The Natural Shade
Natural shade is for daily use. Every woman has to have this kind of shade. Because the natural makeup won't be so natural without natural lip, right? To find the best of natural shade, you have to recognize the real color of your lips, then try to find the color that suits best on your real lip color. Or, find the color that enhances the real color of your lips. The nudes are commonly known and used for natural look. Buy since nudes have vary of color, find more what suits best on your lips, or your skin tone. My holy grail natural shade is pinky nude. Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lip Color in shade Seduction is my current favorite. 

Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lip Color

2. The Glam Shade
The glam shade is for party. Wedding party, birthday party, or else. The glam shade also perfect for photo shoot. If you want to take a good picture for instagram or other social media, try the glam shade to compliment the look before take the photo. The elegant color is the best for glam shade. Bloody red or wine color for example. Or the vampy colors. My current favorite of glam shade is the classic red from Revlon Matte Lipstick. You can also play with texture when it comes to the glam shade.

Revlon Matte Lipstick

3. The Not-So-Yourself Shade
If I tell that every woman should have the natural shade for their signature look, I also recommend that every woman should have at least one color that so in contrast with her signature. Because sometimes we have to look quite different, for some occasion. You can try the neon colors, or bright and radiant color, or even the darkest of black. My current favorite of this kind of shade is the Runway Rebel shade from Make Over Ultra Hi Matte Lipstick. It's like pinky fuchsia.

Makeover Ultra Hi Matte Lipstick

Over all, the shades of lip color are the fun thing to play with. But don't forget the purpose of lip color products when you intended to buy some. It's fine when you want to have much products, but if it's not so important in the moment, try to find exactly the amount you need at the moment. To be efficient, find the right color first.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Theme images by Jason Morrow. Powered by Blogger.

© Brilsya, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena